Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nadine Water tank reflection


Nadine Norales                                                                                                       BHSVA
Design                                                                                                                               04-25-12

Water tank project-the final essay

    Our assignment was to design a water tank sketch to represent the damage/pollution the water of its negative effect that people has done. We were told to make any design o symbolize the effects of negative water pollution that has an effect on people who doesn’t use water the proper way of use. I completed this task by the help from my teacher and my classmates.

   I drew the representation of Gods hands holding out while two girls are healing the earth as it was melting was melting away with the engraved title called “Heal the world”. I use the term “Heal the world” as a message for help protect the earth and god will reward you or god sends down his angels from above to help you heal back the planet and to send guidance. It has a purple background to represent the outer space and the shape of a half spherical earth melting while the two angelic girls hold out pieces of it to put it back.

    The water issue on my project is based o the fact that thousands of people per day is polluting our planet by filling garbage in our ocean, factory smoke filing in the atmosphere, producing toxic waste, and carbon dioxide effect health in the human population. The effects of water pollution is less use of water usage, no shower of bath water, no water to drink, the negative effect on growth spurt on planting food on farming and produce waste on the planet and it can also kill sea life.

   This project will increase public awareness by advertising them to save water as a note from god to show he is watching us and that he wants us to help clean the earth and to save the population.

    My greatest challenge was finding the right message board and design for the project. I actually didn’t want to use religious messaging on the project but I realized that some people are followers of gods (such as Christian of catholic) so I thought that maybe I should use a religious message.

I learned that its important o save an enormous amount of water as much as you could. People should save the environment, and that religion does have its share on the human world. All these three lessons are important to me because it shows that water is as important to me than anything else in the world without water-I couldn’t drink, brush my teeth, take a shower etc. water is the most important main issue of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment